klondikemonsterklondikemonster

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Pokimens Pokimens

The animation was pretty good, the joke's nothing particularly new, but you still pulled it off well. My only grievance is the audio quality, try buying a new microphone or using a new recording program to help clean it up a bit.

Other than that, good job

Willie D Cartoon Parody Willie D Cartoon Parody

Holy crap, just stop it with these already. They're not good, there's no talent in these videos at all.

The Redshirts Ep 1 The Redshirts Ep 1

First off, I'd like to let you know that I absolutely love the idea of these lowly side character getting their own series.

Now the video, I see numerous areas that you can do to improve in, for instance, cleaning up your lines, adding more frames to make everything move smoother, adding more sound effects and improving on the voice acting and creating a better looking video in general...

But it sure is funny, I'll give you that. I would just love to see the videos improve in quality.

GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB!

That Beavis and Butthead inspired segment was hysterical.

Derpy Gets Pranked Derpy Gets Pranked

I don't even like ponies, but I'll admit that this was pretty damn funny.

The Pink Elephant The Pink Elephant

Wow... It's difficult to summarize how good this video is. The animation was spectacularly handled, the concept was good, I love how it took a turn for the insane after the elephant devoured the duck.

In short, fantastic job, keep it up!

Game Facts: Bethesda Game Facts: Bethesda

I've been pretty addicted to watching these on youtue recently, Kratos on the bus was tear-drawingly hilarious.

Communication Error Communication Error

Funny. The expressions were pretty good and the voice acting fit well. My only little greivance is not necessarily with the video, but with the way that you animate the mouths on characters. It just looks really floaty and wrong, my personal advice would be to take it at a slower pace and just animate the mouth's shape for certain syllable noises such as "Shhhhhhh" or "UHHHHHH" there's really only 5 or 6, it's simple enough.

ME3: El-Cid's Best Worst ME3: El-Cid's Best Worst

I remember seeing this on youtube originally in the full length video with the rest of the animations. I enjoyed yours the most, the animation, and over the top humor was great, plus the face on the kid (or lack thereof) after being punched off was fuckin' hilarious.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

To sum this up in as few words as I can.... Hilarious sense of humor, great concept, amazing animation, good voice acting.

Wow! Keep it up, don't stop animating any time soon!